Academic Qualification: Bachelor in any discipline (Marketing is recommended)
- Excellent written and oral communication skill
- Highly Self motivated and directed
- Self-driven to represent a concept visually
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute task in a high pressure environment
- Experience working in a team oriented environment
- Positive mindset and result driven
- Good understanding of customer behavior
- Good knowledge on Microsoft office (Specially MS Excel)
- Must be fluent in English
- English level: B2 (Minimum)
- Work directly with students (intended to study overseas)
- Assessment for Oversees Study and placement.
- Maintain communication with enlisted students
- Attend inbound & outbound phone calls/Emails/messages as assigned by supervisor.
- Daily report to supervisor
- Make marketing videos (must be camera friendly)
Salary & Benefits:
- 15,000-20,000/- BDT (Negotiable) + Monthly incentive according to company’s policy (For provision period)
Freshers are encouraged to apply
Note that if you are a fresher/graduated recently and does not have experience, your training period will be for 2 months
Mir Taj Square (8th Floor), 63/C, Lake Circus, Kalabagan, West Panthapath, Dhaka-1205, Bangladesh.
Google Location: g.page/grcbangladesh
Application procedure: Send your CV to “firstname.lastname@example.org” mentioning “Marketing Executive” in the subject.